Wednesday, October 3, 2012

C4K for September

Blogging with kids

First Student
My first student was from New Zealand. His name was Sebastian, he is in the fifth grade and in Mrs. King's class at Pt England School. In his post, he was describing a card game is father had showed him called 3 Up 3 Down. I told him that my friends and I played cards almost every weekend. We are always looking for new games to play and I told Sebastian we would try to play his game and if he knew any more to let me know.
Second Student
My second student, Vanessa, attends the same school as my first student, Pt England, however she is in the seventh grade. Vanessa's latest post was about her experience doing paralympic activities for class. She explained how they did all the activities as they regularly do and then the teacher put a spin on it. They orginially did some sprints then the teacher, Mr. Marks, made them tie one arm against their side and try it again. She said she was different running without her left arm but that she enjoyed the assignment. I told her it is alway strange to try different things but you can always find out what you're capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment